Since I haven't blogged in a pretty long time, this post is for what I did in the last month. First, we had a science fair on Friday March 13 at 6:00. I was happy it was a Friday so when I got home, I wouldn't have to go to bed right away. My project was Play-Doh Math that I worked on for about a month. I didn't win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place but I had a great time that night. Adelina won 1st place in Kindergarten. I was really proud of her!
The next day was pi day. I didn't only lean 52 digits of Pi (3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058) but also ate 2 kinds of pie for dinner. I had Shepard's pie and Chocolate pie for dessert. It was really good. I got to see "Pi time" at 9:26am and 53 seconds. It was a good day. For another post, I have getting to be able to run outside a lot for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday I ran 4 miles in 29:47 (7:26 min/mile). My 100 mile club total is 211 miles. My goal is 250 miles this year. I am raising my up to 270 miles because 250 miles seems too easy to reach by June 22.
Here I am saying 28 digits of pi.

You, go, Caleb. We love you so much and are proud of you. Can't wait to see you all in June.
ReplyDelete