On Monday February 15, Presidents day was the first day of Melrose February vacation. My dad and I started out with a cold 20F 10k run. I was so cold when I got home that I lost feel of myself. Grammy's warm hugs obviously warmed me up. Thanks grammy!
On Tuesday February 16, Grammy and grandpa had to leave to Pittsburgh (read more on another post) which defiantly broke Adelina's heart. Poor girl cried all day but she felt better.
On Wednesday, we got up, practiced piano (I only did), ate breakfast, and went to a place called "Physical Therapy" to help Mom's hip feel better. Then we went to a music shop up in Lexington to get me music for my cello. On our way to the car, we saw a store with Charlie Harper puzzles EVERYWHERE and we could not resist taking a peek. We went home and did some yard clean up because there were a million sticks in the yard. We went to the dentist to get Lina's sealence and then went to Target to get organizing supplies for Lina and Levi's room. We also got a cat food storage container called "Boots and Barkley" which cracked everyone up.
On Thursday, we did a bunch of organizing around the house and got rid of a bunch of stuff! We went to wood+fire for lunch and they mixed up our orders and had a long wait. Later, we made a trail in the woods (as you can see out of the terrible picture) named "Skyline Trail" which will hopefully be a good addition to the woods.
Love your writing. It was so good to snuggle with you and warm you up. Glad Lina is feeling better. Sounds like you had a great February vacation. 1 4 3
ReplyDelete