Sunday, April 17, 2016

Run4KidsMA

Yesterday we got up, ate breakfast, and hit the road to go to Orange, MA. We were going to a running event called Run4KidsMA. It was an HMC event where you run, and how many miles you do, it goes to your HMC total. IT was a pretty nice day, with temps in the high 50s/low 60s and sunny. Every time you ran a lap you got a bead to put on a bracelet. You could run as far as you wanted between 10 and 3. I started running with Adelina for the first 2 miles (8 laps) followed by a fast 6 miles (24 laps) by myself. Then I jogged the rest of the way with food and water brakes. I finished up with 15 miles (60 laps) in all. Here is how far everyone ran:
Levi: 6 miles (24 laps)
Lina: 8 miles (32 laps)
Me: 15 miles (60 laps)
Mom: 5 miles (18 laps)
Dad: 15 miles (60 laps)
Family Total: 62 miles (248 laps)
Now for the pictures: 


 Here are Adelina and I standing with Kara Lublin, the founder of HMC.

There were some pictures there also:










Here are all our beads combine:



Go team Barnes!

No comments:

Post a Comment