On Saturday January 18th, Mom took me to MIT. First we went to the MIT Coop bookstore and I bought a book about Algebra. Then we met Dr. Liz Nolan and had lunch at Chipotle. After lunch, Dr. Nolan brought us to her lab at MIT. I got to see cells under a microscope. I really liked all of the equipment in her lab.
Then Mom took me for a walk around MIT campus. We walked down the Infinite Corridor. It was a quarter mile long. Mom also showed me the dome at the end of the hallway. Mom also showed the hallway with pianos in every room. On Sunday, I finally finished my K'NEX supersonic swirl. It seems like I had been working on it forever. I think it is very cool. I took it to the third floor to put it with the roller coaster so that I can make an amusement park.
No comments:
Post a Comment