Since I haven't blogged in a long time, I wanted to mix everything together. I will start in September and move present. We had a great first day of school, and I was happy to be in third grade. Lina was happy to be in first grade too. I was going to have Mrs.Sheehey but she left and I had a third grade sped teacher until they could find a new one. Pretty soon, I got a new teacher called Ms.Fallon. She is really nice.
In late September, we decided to spend a night in Portland Maine for Columbus day weekend.When October 10 came, I got up at practice piano. We left at 9am and went to get our flu shots on the way. When we got there,we had lunch at Duck Fat, a restraint in the city. after lunch, we took a walk and had beacon donuts. Then we went to a lighthouse and went to the hotel. I was so tired and took a nap. We went to the pool and had dinner. That night, I got a fever and was really hot.
In the morning,we had breakfast and took one last dip in the pool and then we head to Willard beach, a beach on Portland harbor and took a walk. Then we headed home.
Grammy and grandpa came for the spooky sprint. I had a cold but luckily it was in my head. The whole family was running, and we were numbers 22-26. I was 23. My goal was 21:00 but I ran a 21:02. But I still felt proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment